Submitted by David Pollard on Sat, 31/01/2015 - 12:10
Following my last update to the mailing list on Friday 16th January, we can now confirm that the new blades for the Langhope Rig wind farm have arrived at Grangemouth and are scheduled for delivery to the site over a period of roughly 8 weeks starting next week. The scheduled dates for deliveries over the first two weeks are listed below however please bear in mind that these dates are subject to change depending on weather and road conditions on each day:
• Saturday 7th February – 2 blades
• Sunday 8th February – 2 blades
• Wednesday 11th February – 2 blades
• Saturday 14th February – 2 blades
• Sunday 15th February – 2 blades
Copyright © 2021, Borthwick Water Community Development Trust.